Golf, Swim, and Tennis Camp
Fall Break will be here soon -- Sign your child up today!!
- The camp is for 6 - 12 years old.
- Campers will bring their own lunch but snacks, juice, and drinks are available for purchase at the Center. Afternoon snack and drink is provided.
- Camp activities include instruction in golf and tennis in a non-competitive environment with an emphasis on recreation to allow each camper to participate at his/her own level.
- Golf instruction is given by golf professionals at the Ahwatukee Country Club. The Country Club will provide campers with clubs or they may bring their own.
- Tennis instruction will consist of basic fundamentals to enhance the student's understanding of the game. The first half of class will consist of instruction and the second half will be designed to let the students enjoy instructional games so they learn to love the game.
- Camp swimming is designed as a fun, recreational time for kids to enjoy our great pool. Lifeguards will be on duty.
- Pre-registration is required. Cancellations may be made up to one week prior to the first day of camp. There is a cancellation fee of $50 if cancellation is made less than one week prior to camp. No refunds after camp begins.
|9:00am - 9:15am
|9:15am - 10:15am
|10:30am - 11:30am
|11:45am - 1:00pm
||Lunch, Board Games, Ping Pong, etc.|
|1:00pm - 2:15pm
|12:15pm - 2:45pm
||Transition/Water Break, Snack/Games|
|2:45pm - 3:00pm
COST $194 PER CAMPER
$50 cancellation fee
*** Add Friday to any week for $30
No Tennis or Golf
Constructive activity and swimming***
Click Here for the Camp Registration Form
Spring Break Camp
Summer Break Camps
- June 5 - 8
- June 12 - 15
- June 19 - 22
June 26 - 29
- July 10 - 13
- July 17 - 20
- July 24 - 27
Fall Break Camp
Documents in Adobe Acrobat PDF format require the free Adobe Reader to view. If you don't have Adobe Reader already, you can Download it here